Predrag graduated from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law in 2013 and joined our team the same year, as a Trainee Lawyer in the Corporate Law Department.
He became an Attorney at Law in April 2016. In addition to his work with Vuković and Partners, Predrag was also employed by major insurer Dunav Osiguranje and served on the Supervisory Board of internet service provider Yunet International.
Since August 2021, Predrag has been the Vice-President of the Association of Claims Management Companies of Serbia (ACMCS).
- Belgrade Bar Association;
- Serbian Bar Association;
- NALED- Working Group for Amendments to Enforcement and Security Law;
- NALED- Working Group on the Cloud, Personal Data Protection, and Information Security;
- TELFA- Working Group on Banking and Finance;
- Vice president of the Association of Claims Management Companies of Serbia (ACMCS).