VP Law Firm • jun 16, 2022
Summer School of Law
Vukovic and Partners Law Firm and the Students’ Association for International Co-operation are organising their traditional annual Summer School of Law.
The Summer School is aimed at giving senior undergraduates at the Faculty of Law and final- and third-year law students as much practical knowledge as possible in a variety of areas of law. The course consists of workshops and hands-on sessions preceded by brief theoretical lectures.
Capacity is limited and the deadline for applications is 30 June 2022.
What do you get by attending the Summer School?
– Theoretical and practical knowledge in various areas of law
– Extensive hands-on practical learning
– Discussions with experienced lawyers
– Case study work
– An opportunity to practise law and test your theoretical knowledge and legal logic on real practical examples
– An opportunity to witness a working week at a law firm
– Getting to know new people
When? 11 to 15 July 2022.
Where? Belgrade office of Vukovic and Partners Law Firm
Any special requirements? The Summer School is aimed at senior undergraduates at the Faculty of Law and final- and third-year law students
How to apply? Complete the application form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 June 2022.
Download the application form HERE.
See you at the Summer School of Law!