Dejan is Managing Partner at Vuković & Partners Law Firm, Belgrade, and has practised law for 18 years. Throughout his rich career he has either led or been a part of different legal teams in numerous domestic and regional M&A and large NPL portfolio transactions.
He holds the position of a Vice President of the Association for Property at the National Alliance for Local Economic Development (NALED), and is a member of the Serbian Government’s Joint Working Group tasked with improving the Serbia’s position in the World Bank Doing Business guide and ranking.
Dejan serves as a member of the boards of directors and supervisory boards of many reputable foreign and Serbian companies and civic associations.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, in 2003, after which he completed a specialisation studies course on Corporate Governance.
He is a fluent speaker of English.
Dejan Vuković is the founder of Vuković and Partners.
As the most experienced legal expert on the VP team, he sets the goals for the office and co-ordinates the various departments and legal teams.
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate
- Corporate and Commerical Law
- Specialist studies in Corporate Governance
- University of Belgrade Faculty of Law
- Bar examination
- Serbian Bar Association;
- Belgrade Bar Association;
- Vice President of the Property Council of the National Alliance for Local Economic Development (NALED);
- TELFA Real Estate Working Group;
- TELFA Working Group on Banking and Finance.